This is a unique opportunity to be a part of change and to increase your experience working within the film production industry. To succeed in this role, you will need to be highly motivated, collaborative, imaginative, creative and flexible!
BAM FILM PRODUCTIONS is an independent film production company formed by British Actress and former Eastenders star Bunmi Mojekwu. We are dedicated to producing quality entertainment, unforgettable films of the highest quality that inspires, challenges, uplifts and entertains.
Motivated by the issues surrounding the underrepresentation of black and ethnic minorities, we are focused on developing cross-cultural films which cater to a wide audience, while exploring a range of genres all of which aim represent a true reflection of society today.
Please view the open positions below:
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 19th June
Start date: Immediately
Please note due to high volume only successful candidates will notified.
Job Title:Communications Manager
Establish positive associations with the public and mass media.Communications specialists draft and send press releases that contain important updates about the Company to print and broadcast media outlets. In addition to controlling information output, communications specialists handle incoming requests for information from media outlets. Their general goal is to promote cooperative relationships between the Company and the wider community.
- Be a good writer
- Have a good knowledge of and understanding of the media–print, TV, radio and internet
- Have good contacts in the film and media industries
- Be able to thrive in changing situations and remain flexible and spontaneous
- Be good at problem solving and dealing with situations strategically
- Be able to multi-task
- Be good at pitching and persuading
- Have good networking skills
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with different people
Job Title: Concept Artist
Responsible for creating a portfolio of images to clarify artistic vision. You'll need to have excellent design skills and in the current digital age, that also means a high level of skills with computer programmes such as Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
To do this role, you will need to:
- Have excellent illustration skills
- Be a strong communicator
- Visually interpret other people's ideas
- Be flexible and adapt to change when asked
- Work as part of a team
- Have excellent knowledge of computer image manipulation and drawing software, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Pay precise attention to detail
- Have creative flair
Let us know what you have to offer! If you have any specific skills you believe would be a great asset to us and your personal growth within your career, we want to hear from you.
Make sure you have/are:
- Communication Skills
- Technical Competency
- Work Ethic
- Determination and Persistence
- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
- Eager and Willing to learn
To apply: Please download and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV, covering letter and any previous work.